- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Behold the Croconut, the next cronut innovation from Dominique Ansel.
- Treasure hunters (!) found 48 gold coins (!) worth $250,000 (!) off Florida coast.
- A man committed suicide yesterday by jumping off the FDR into the East River.
- Woody Johnson was nearly paralyzed during his college days after falling off a bridge while drunkenly urinating.
- Welcome back, Twinkies.
- Sometimes hitchhikers are knife-wielding murderers and sometimes they're Dave Matthews.
- Reminder: don't joke about mass shootings on social media.
- Is firing someone by text message the new breaking up with someone by Post It?
- And finally, we can totally relate to this kid who wants to keep the baby goat:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today