- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- Donald Trump's "haters and losers" 9/11 tweet has been deleted, but not forgotten.
- Fans keep sending Walking Dead star Norman Reedus their breast implants.
- Millennial narcissism is GOOD, or something, because narcissism is normal, I guess?
- Susan Sarandon really embraced the Burning Man vibes this year.
- This homeless man with a giant dreadlock is all the talk of Greenwich Village.
- Pulling out is apparently just as effective as using condoms.
- Donald Trump, Ted Cruz, Secretary of Energy Dr. Ernest Moniz, and Elizabeth Warren are among the guests booked for Colbert's third week.
- How to have sex with someone who is significantly taller/shorter than you.
- A sushi thief stole $900 in lobster, fish eggs, crab, and more from a Park Slope restaurant.
- The NY Daily News Editor in Chief has stepped down.
- Sixty-six employees of the investment banking firm Sandler O'Neill & Partners were killed on 9/11; the company has now paid the college tuition for 55 of those workers' children.
- And finally, this jealous husky just needs a little more attention:
Early Addition: Never Forget Donald Trump's Now-Deleted 9/11 Tweet
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: