- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Despite A.G. Barr's brief written summary of the 22 month Special Counsel investigation, nearly half of Americans polled still believe the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to interfere in the 2016 election, probably because Trump did things like ask Russia to hack Hillary Clinton's emails on television, and his campaign chairman passed internal polling data to a Russian agent, and a senior Trump campaign official allegedly asked Roger Stone to contact WikiLeaks, also because of all the Mueller indictments of Trump associates, and we could go on but this is supposed to be a bullet point.
- What happens if the Affordable Care Act is struck down?
- Joe Biden says he has some regrets that he didn't do more to help Anita Hill, but he stopped short of actually apologizing to her or taking responsibility for what he did do.
- In March 2018, this man was rushed to the hospital for life-saving surgery. Due to complications with the procedure, he didn't wake up for three weeks—here's what he was dreaming about during that time.
- Amanda Hess writes that rich people don't bribe schools to help their kids—they bribe schools to help themselves.
- Barbara Bush hated Trump so much, she basically renounced being a Republican toward the end of her life.
- Kevin Morby channels Leonard Cohen in his excellent new single "Nothing Sacred/All Things Wild."
- The cow that was rescued after being found wandering around the Major Deegan last week has died at an animal sanctuary.
- The MLB season officially kicks off tomorrow, so both ESPN and The Ringer have some preseason power rankings for you.
- The Times has a deeply unnerving story about "Dog Suicide Bridge," a bridge in Scotland from which hundreds of dogs are said to have jumped.
- A Chelsea dentist who admitted to peddling child pornography and exchanging root canals for meth was sentenced to 10 years behind bars in Brooklyn.
- Keanu Reeves, who is a total mensch, took some fellow stranded plane passengers on a tour of Bakersfield in a van.
- And finally, this isn't weird, why are you looking at me like that...
Me constantly needing love and attention 🐶 pic.twitter.com/x9EDnAycPD
— Puppies 🐶 (@PopularPups) March 27, 2019