- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Over 300 National Guard members are being activated in Washington, D.C. on Wednesday in anticipation of an all-day pro-Trump demonstration.
- An 11,580-square-foot mansion in Brooklyn Heights just sold for $25.5 million, breaking a record for the borough.
- The vacancy rate at a Frank Gehry-designed luxury tower in Lower Manhattan jumped to 26% after wealthy foreigners who "lived" in the building fled to their home countries during the pandemic.
- A tiny dog breed called the Brewer terrier, which was created in Germany in the 1980s, has become the newest (and 197th) breed recognized by the American Kennel Club of Westminster dog show-fame.
- The men's and women's basketball teams for Boston University and Holy Cross all had to play masked up during this week's games on the BU campus.
- Kim Kardashian is planning to divorce Kanye West, take the bar exam, and get serious about her prison reform campaign, a source told Page Six.
- Dr. Dre, who was taken to a hospital in L.A. after suffering a brain aneurysm on Monday, said he's "doing great."
- What's it like to be over 60? Death, Sex & Money got answers.
- Didn't hurt:
Early Addition: National Guard Deployed In D.C. For Today's Pro-Trump Protests
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: