- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- A new survey found that 64% of millennials who've bought houses regret it because the maintenance is expensive and generally a pain.
- Harvard Business School has turned the Tulsa Race Massacre into a case study, prompting students to work through how to pay reparations to descendants of Black Tulsans who lost their lives and livelihoods when a white mob attacked the country's wealthiest Black neighborhood.
- The Mexican government is raffling off 22 properties formerly owned by El Chapo, including the Sinaloa house with the famous bathtub from which the drug kingpin once dug himself out to escape the military.
- United Airlines is the first U.S. carrier to put in an order for new supersonic jets, which could be carrying passengers as soon as 2029.
- It's looking like this'll be the summer of Anthony Ramos, the Brooklyn-born star of both In The Heights and In Treatment.
- Billie Eilish has a new music video featuring lots of snacks, which The Cut has ranked.
- A 62-year-old man who checked out Bob Dylan's Self Portrait album from an Ohio library in eighth grade has finally returned it, 48 years late.
- And finally, they're off!:
Early Addition: Most Millennials Who've Bought Houses Now Hate Them
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: