- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Here is a perfect retirement plan for millennials: work until you die.
- The NY Times has learned to love electric scooters.
- In honor of his 60th birthday, listen to Prince sing a gorgeous rendition of "Mary Don't You Weep," taken from a forthcoming never-before-heard live album Piano & A Microphone ’83.
- Is Preet Bharara planning to run for attorney general?
- East Hamptons drama: neighbors are angry after a teen house party got out of control, leading to at least one arrest.
- Vulture has a great list of the 25 best heist films.
- Scott Pruitt ate lunch so often in the White House mess that he got rebuked.
- Pot dealers explain why legalization won't destroy the black market (it's mostly because people are lazy).
- Reese Witherspoon confirmed that Legally Blonde 3 is coming.
- And finally, this chair looks delicious:
📹: boochaces pic.twitter.com/zWsGaQmwxS
— Cute Emergency (@CuteEmergency) June 5, 2018