- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Shock lawsuit: underwear caffeine DOES NOT help women lose weight.
- Bread is apparently very important to Millennials: "For Millennials, your bread is your signature," says trend-spotter Marian Salzman. "Millennials need to have something that says who they are — uniquely them.
- A 3-month-old Bronx girl who was found dead earlier this year has been ruled a homicide.
- Thought Catalog has started a trolling revolution online.
- Certified crazy person Andrea Peyser seems to really like Bernie Goetz.
- George W. Bush is helping to raise money for a group that tries to convince Jews to accept Jesus as the Messiah.
- Why are so many superheroes sexless these days?
- Spend some time today with this massive map of hip hop monikers.
- The city's priciest condos are now clustered around the southwest tip of Central Park on the Upper West Side.
- "But when the female finally got dressed, she attempted to put a cheeseburger on her foot as if it were a sandal."
- And finally, an adorable dog is attacked by a vicious kitteh:
Early Addition: Millennials Are Really Into "Unique" Artisanal Sandwich Breads
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: