- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- A Long Island dad has been accused of failing to pay child support and alimony while shacking up with his new girlfriend in a luxury farmhouse with ponies.
- Revisit Neil DeGrasse Tyson's account of 9/11.
- Nic Cage reveals his father's sage wisdom: "If you're in the desert and you're dying of thirst, are you going to drink a glass of blood or you going to drink a glass a water?"
- Here's what it's like getting drunk with David Cross.
- Imagine if Monty Python and The Holy Grail was a very dramatic modern action film.
- An off-duty cop was arrested for attacking a retired firefighter.
- Some Millennials apparently like bringing their parents to their jobs.
- Huma Abedin was reportedly in the Hamptons last night.
- And finally, a piglet communicates with cats:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today