- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Women's rights activist Sandra Fluke has endorsed Christine Quinn for mayor.
- Yes, there are still virgins in NYC.
- A man found maggots in his airport sandwich.
- You should also avoid Lenny's sandwich shop at 30 Rock unless you don't mind
- MTA Police at Penn Station helped deliver a baby boy yesterday morning.
- Beyonce went and cut off all her hair, y'all.
- A 15-ton "fatberg"—a congealed glob of fat—was removed from a London sewer.
- And finally, this cat is a dick:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today