- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- The House passed a resolution 420-0 calling for the public release of the Mueller report.
- Okay, Beto O'Rourke is finally officially running for president, can we focus a little more on his love for GBV now?
- Andrew Weissmann, one of the most prominent members of special counsel Robert Mueller's team investigating Russia's attack on the 2016 presidential election, will soon leave the office and the Justice Department.
- George Conway, Kellyanne Conway's husband, ripped President Trump's "brazen, pathological mendacity" and questioned whether a "serious inquiry" needs to be made into his mental state.
- The Verge has a feature piece on Ramsey Orta, the man who filmed the killing of Eric Garner and then found himself the target of NYPD harassment.
- Who is Andrew Yang and why do Gen Z kids love him?
- The NY Times architecture critic Michael Kimmelman threw a lot of shade at Hudson Yards in a big piece on it today.
- Female animators shared their own #MeToo stories on Full Frontal with Samantha Bee.
- People are taking the Odell Beckham Jr. trade really well.
- And finally, the big boy takes a leap of faith:
oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, DAD'S HOME
(hdbrosriley IG) pic.twitter.com/wVGYYuasZd
— Humor And Animals (@humorandanimals) March 13, 2019