- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Jimmy Kimmel sits down and talks to kids about the presidential debates: "If it were more like wrestling, it'd be more fun!"
- Not one, not two, but THREE teachers at a New Jersey high school have all been accused of having sex with or inappropriately touching students at the school.
- Steve Martin, Home Crafts Expert, made a video endorsing a candidate in Nebraska's U.S. Senate race.
- A Hell's Kitchen basketball court was rejected by the local community board.
- Julia Roberts is developing a workplace comedy for TV.
- Subway announcements are reportedly getting clearer—and the 4 line is especially good.
- Academy Award winner Dean Pelton is writing an episode of Community.
- A Philadelphia man ended up in the hospital with a ruptured bladder after an erotic dance went awry at a local strip club.
- Watch Animal Collective perform standout track "Rosie Oh" on Jimmy Fallon.
- Chris Brown loves Rihanna, and there's no more romantic way of letting the world know that then by making a drunk, rambly video maybe about it.
- And finally, Princess the boxer is going to get that moth, whatever it takes:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today