- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- The Daily Beast reports that Trump is already plotting a post-presidency tell-all memoir.
- A-Rod has an advanced understanding of how the baseball emoji works.
- Billy Ray Cyrus has remixed Lil Nas X's controversial and catchy viral hit "Old Town Road," which is probably the most 2019 thing to happen yet. Lil Nas X is just as surprised by all this as you are!
- The NYPD has all sorts of high-tech crime-fighting gadgets, but their most effective tool is rope.
- Attorneys for Michael Cohen submitted documents to lawmakers last night accusing Trump and his team of lawyers of instructing Cohen to lie to Congress about when negotiations ended to build a Trump Tower in Moscow.
- A Harvard fencing coach's house sold for almost twice its assessed value. The town assessor noted that it "makes no sense." It turns out it was bought by a wealthy Maryland businessman whose kid was subsequently accepted to Harvard and joined the fencing team.
- A Harlem couple has filed a multimillion-dollar lawsuit against Edward Norton's production company and their landlord after losing their home of 50 years to a fatal fire on the Motherless Brooklyn movie set.
- Financial District bar the Dead Rabbit has added 30 new cocktails and a new room.
- A Fox News contributor was deservedly mocked for wearing "totally ridiculous" body armor at the border.
- In honor of the anniversary of Kurt Cobain's death, Rolling Stone ranked all 102 Nirvana songs.
- The Cut has a fantastic and honest interview with Robert Christgau and Carola Dibbell about how they make their 46-year marriage work.
- Game Of Thrones the show might be ending in a few weeks, but Game Of Thrones tourism will last a lifetime.
- And finally, it WAS him all along:
I found it. The greatest video on TikTok pic.twitter.com/HMKM2gB8W3
— ash 🍑 (@_ash_x) April 2, 2019