- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- LIPA insists Governor Cuomo was wrong about their preparedness: "We have a surplus of poles."
- Disgraced cyclist Lance Armstrong has cut formal ties with his charity Livestrong. So you can keep wearing those bracelets if you must.
- Speaking of, will Sandy donations hurt traditional charities this giving season?
- What do you do with a Romney/Ryan face tattoo?
- Paul McCartney and his wife narrowly avoided a potential deadly helicopter crash earlier this year. And now you know.
- Uh, Mary-Kate Olsen and her much older boyfriend look like they are having the best time at a recent Knicks game. Specifically in the second photo.
- Is this the best newspaper lede ever? It is certainly informative.
- We knew President Obama liked to watch Homeland, now we know when.
- The Simpsons got in on the Karl Rove bashing bandwagon last night.
- Finally, here is a scaredy cat Saint Bernard who refuses to go down stairs:
Early Addition: LIPA Swears It Has "A Surplus Of Poles"
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: