- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Mayor de Blasio is not totally on board with making NYPD chokeholds illegal.
- Find out why narcissists have more sex than you do.
- A man survived a six-story jump from an Upper East Side roof.
- Ted Cruz is really worried about the future of Saturday Night Live.
- The NY Times' article "Lena Dunham Is Not Done Confessing" sounds like a threat.
- An extinct swamp-dwelling creature apparently had moves like Jagger.
- Stephen Colbert is REALLY into the new Apple Watch.
- A man is suing Richmond University Hospital over the death of his wife and babies, claiming she told doctors she needed to have had the twins via C-section.
- Male birth control is coming by 2017.
- And finally, this intense little puppy does pretty good goat and dolphin impressions:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today