- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- In a relatable interview with New York magazine, Jimmy Kimmel says, "I go to bed worried, and I wake up worried, and I honestly don’t know if things are going to be okay."
- Not a great day for the George Papadopouloses of the world.
- And who even is Rick Gates?
- A look at how the modern bicycle advocacy movement got rolling.
- Catchin' up with an "unchained" John Boehner.
- Current House Speaker Paul Ryan says none of today's indictments will get in the way of cutting taxes for the rich.
- The Atlantic is blowing the cover off right of the "great pumpkin pie conspiracy."
- The New Yorker reports on the various capitalist vultures that are profiting off of Puerto Rico's post-hurricane misery.
- Farmed salmon is toxic.
- And finally, the new world's record for solving a Rubik's Cube is going to be pretty tough to beat:
Early Addition: Jimmy Kimmel's Just A Little Freaked Out Now
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: