- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Pulitzer-prize winning playwright Tony Kushner is writing a play about Donald Trump: "The nightmare is in high gear."
- Hanging out with the second-oldest person serving in the New York Police Department.
- Oh hell yeah, Atlanta declared a day "Michael 'Killer Mike' Render Day."
- Will the hot new celeb trend be puking at Broadway shows? Only time will tell.
- Todd Frazier is a Yankee, and David Robertson is a Yankee again, following a big trade with the White Sox.
- Donald Trump, Jr. is reportedly miserable because his dad is president.
- A Game of Thrones director has had it with you people mocking the Ed Sheeran cameo and will uh... feed you to dragons (?) if you keep it up.
- Attempts at bipartisan health care solutions won't do jack for the Democrats.
- And finally, when I saw you you were standing there on the sun:
Early Addition: Jennifer Lawrence Made Her Broadway Barfing Debut
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: