- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Apparently cockroach milk is a new health obsessions?!
- Jason Bateman apologized for the disastrous Arrested Development interview with the NY Times yesterday.
- Samantha Bee broke down why ICE needs to be shut down.
- Moses Farrow wrote a personal essay accusing his mother Mia Farrow of being abusive.
- A ring of Air Force service members responsible for guarding nuclear missiles reportedly dropped LSD and snorted cocaine at a highly secure military base in Wyoming.
- So much for the commemorative coins: Trump has pulled out of the North Korea summit.
- Pusha-T's Kanye West-produced new album Daytona will drop tonight.
- Here's everything you ever wanted to know about sex cruises.
- One of Eric Schneiderman’s accusers was interviewed yesterday by the special prosecutor investigating domestic-violence allegations against the former state attorney general.
- Six months after accusing Louis C.K. of sexual misconduct, comedian Rebecca Corry reflects on how the decision to speak out has affected her life.
- And finally, these chimpanzees had a grand old time in a ballpit:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today