- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Massive crowds are ruining national parks.
- The "fake news" writer who took credit for getting Trump elected was found dead in his bed.
- A Yankees fan was ejected for "tipping pitches" to Gary Sanchez during last night's game against the Rays.
- Will Trump block the final release of previously classified government documents related to the assassination of John F. Kennedy?
- The Studio Museum in Harlem, the city’s premier showcase for African-American art, is gearing up to break ground on a new building.
- Justin Timberlake just might be your Super Bowl halftime entertainment.
- Jared Kushner is registered to vote as a woman.
- Max Posner's play The Treasurer sounds pretty terrific; it runs through October 22nd.
- Why is Mayor de Blasio trying to HIDE his opinion about the High Line? Worse yet, WHAT IF HE HAS NO OPINION?
- This is as weird as it is gratifying:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today