- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Trump is reportedly "seething" after Michael Cohen's sentencing yesterday implicated him once again in criminality.
- Next year, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame will induct Janet Jackson, Steve Nicks, Radiohead, The Cure, Roxy Music, Def Leppard, and the Zombies.
- Trump thinks he can tweet and talk his way through all his crises, but he is running out of jibber jabber.
- Here is an amusing clip of Larry King trying to wrap his head around the Sonic The Hedgehog movie.
- Here's why girls are dancing like Elaine Benes on Instagram this week.
- The NY Times' Style Section year in review is pretty bizarre.
- Learn how "blind items" have changed celebrity reporting culture.
- Every year, Japan has a contest for the best word that summarizes the year’s mood—and this year, it's "disaster."
- Rudy Giuliani unloaded his frustrations about the Mueller probe on Yahoo News: "Our strategy is…to do everything we can to try to convince Mueller to wrap the damn thing up, and if he’s got anything, show us."
- And finally, it's snowing outside!
I am not sure my heart can handle this..😭 pic.twitter.com/sFYKPNMZiG
— Puppies 🐶 (@PopularPups) December 13, 2018