- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- Daniel Craig WAS in Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- Sure, Putin kills journalists and political opponents, but as Trump said while defending his new best friend, "He’s running this country, and at least he’s a leader. You know, unlike what we have in this country."
- The Boss talks all about The River on The Tonight Show.
- Even Simon Pegg is embarrassed by the new Star Trek: Beyond trailer.
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens has already made over $130 million in international sales for opening day alone.
- A deaf woman is suing the NYPD for denying her a sign language interpreter for nearly 24 hours after being locked up.
- Police are investigating an assault at a Crown Heights McDonald's as a possible hate crime.
- The NY Times is really impressed by stylish-looking trash.
- A Brooklyn writer keeps getting the mail for Star Wars scribe Michael Arndt.
- Scott Weiland's official cause of death: overdose on cocaine, MDA and alcohol.
- And finally, this cat has no idea what's going on:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today