- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- We don't have a vaccine yet, but federal health officials are already beginning to discuss who should get it first.
- Joy Reid will become the host of a new nightly show on MSNBC.
- Rescuers are still looking for Glee actress Naya Rivera after she went missing from a lake in Southern California.
- Here is a perfect article about how The Chainsmokers are performing at a drive-in fundraiser in the Hamptoms along with "Southampton’s Town Supervisor Jay Schneiderman, singer-songwriter Matt White and Goldman Sachs CEO David Solomon, who moonlights as a part-time DJ and performs under the name DJ D-Sol."
- A statue of Melania Trump put up near her hometown of Sevnica, Slovenia was set on fire on July 4th and significantly charred before being taken down.
- Farhad Manjoo has written a very good piece about the argument for car-free cities.
- Here are some tips on how to use the memory palace technique to boost your memory skills.
- A New Jersey man with “disdain” for Donald Trump was arrested for repeatedly dumping his garbage on the lawn of a neighbor who displayed a Trump flag.
- Point Break truly is the silliest classic movie ever.
- Zendaya and John David Washington star in a new film they secretly made with Euphoria creator Sam Levinson during the pandemic.
- The Rolling Stones are releasing a deluxe edition of their underrated classic Goats Head Soup, which includes three previously unreleased songs.
- And finally, being lovable is so hard sometimes:
Early Addition: What Would Manhattan Look Like If It Were Car-Free?
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: