- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- U.S. election officials say that the 2020 presidential vote was the "most secure in American history."
- As Trump stews over his election loss and throws out one far-fetched conspiracy theory after another, he has become an absentee president.
- More than 130 Secret Service officers are said to be infected with coronavirus or quarantining in the wake of Trump’s campaign blitz.
- Late Night With Seth Meyers' newest writer is an obscure comic named John Mulaney, and he has jokes about Ed Koch's ghost to tell you.
- Any day with a new Simpsons oral history is a good day: Mel Magazine talks to people about how stupid, sexy Flanders got a stupid, sexy ass.
- This disturbing graph shows that more people in the U.S. are hospitalized with the coronavirus now than at any other time during the pandemic.
- Donald Trump decisively and unequivocally lost the election, someone should probably inform White House Trade Adviser Peter Navarro so he stops spreading misinformation.
- You're bound to discover a few new favorite artists on Stereogum's great list of the 40 best new bands of 2020.
- Watch the trailer for the fourth season of Big Mouth, coming on December 4th.
- Phoebe Bridgers and Maggie Rogers teamed up to cover Goo Goo Dolls' "Iris" for charity.
- And finally, an inspiring video for your day:
Early Addition: 2020 Presidential Election Was "Most Secure In American History"
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: