- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Lady bugs are absolutely amazing.
- Is The Rock actually serious about running for president?
- A man's legs were severed after he reportedly jumped onto the subway tracks in Queens.
- Meet The Lazarus Group, the "armed robbers on the Internet."
- Somebody on a Bronx rooftop shot up an NYPD cruiser with a BB-gun.
- Headline of the day, for a story about the Mayor of Nineleventown trying to bring cigar cutters on a flight: "Rudy Giuliani Forgot 9/11('s Effect on Commercial Air Travel)."
- The AP reports there is "a worldwide effort to keep Trump happy" on his first trip abroad as President.
- An in-depth exploration of NYC's largest and fastest growing Chinatown in Sunset Park.
- Seriously, ladybugs:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today