- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Delta was fined $750,000 for not compensating passengers bumped from overbooked flights, but the airline gets to use $450,000 to buy tablet computers, which it was going to buy anyway.
- Queens residents say that Con Ed is ruining their trees.
- Learn all about Goldman Sachs' "epic" all night scavenger hunts.
- Has every city in the world been compared to Greenwich Village? Basically.
- Jon Stewart goes away for a few weeks, and they're already bringing back Crossfire.
- The Knicks are adopting very orange alternate jerseys.
- Finally, someone is telling the truth: Bruce Springsteen brought down the Berlin Wall.
- These metal-loving children sing their wonderful original song "Zombie Skin," and freak out Heidi Klum.
- This 22-year-old just got paid $25 million for his secret app.
- And finally, awesome dog takes puppy on a shopping cart journey:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today