- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Huma Abedin has invited Anthony Weiner back home until he goes to prison, sources tell the NY Post.
- Trump's 11-year-old son Barron reportedly thought the photo of Kathy Gifford holding a replica of Trump's severed head was real.
- A model claims she was fired by Hyundai from her gig at the NY International Auto Show after she got her period.
- The NY Times is getting rid of its Public Editor position.
- Millennials also suck at drugs.
- Will Arnett says the new season of Arrested Development will be structured 'much like the original.'
- The creator of the Charging Bull doesn't like Pissing Pug either.
- Wealthy libertarians are trying to build a new utopia on the surface of the ocean.
- Unjustified street stops by the NYPD have plummeted since 2011 and the racial disparity in stops is narrowing, according to a statistical analysis by a federal monitor.
- And finally, when water mains go boom:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today