- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Bob Dylan apparently hasn't returned the Nobel prize committee's calls.
- There are still a few three-card monte guys hustling on the streets of NYC.
- Stephen Colbert will have an election night special on Showtime.
- An ex-Hasidic woman is helping others escape arranged marriages.
- Howard Stern feels like it would "be a betrayal" to replay his interviews with Trump because "Trump did the show in an effort to be entertaining and have fun with us."
- The rise and fall of the 1-900 number.
- There really are voters who actually think the election is rigged, which is terrifying.
- The New Yorker has a feature this week on Greenland melting.
- Andrea Peyser is back, and she's terrified of liberal colleges and bigotry against white males.
- Here's the story of Bradley C. Birkenfeld, who blew the whistle on the Swiss bank UBS for helping Americans avoid paying taxes, spent two and a half years in prison, and later was awarded $104 million by the I.R.S.
- Open up your accounts ladies, Michael Bay likes to meet women through Instagram.
- A man with a glass eye tried to snatch a baby on the UES.
- And finally, this dog respectfully requests you get up already:
Early Addition: Howard Stern Thinks It'd Be A Betrayal To Replay Trump Interviews
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: