- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- So apparently there was some sort of election last night? Have you heard about this, have you seen anything about this?
- Democratic candidate Stacey Abrams says she's not conceding the Georgia governor's race to vote-suppressing Republican candidate Brian Kemp: "I'm here tonight to tell you votes remain to be counted. There's voices that are waiting to be heard," she told supporters.
- And there's already a recount happening in the Florida Senate race between Rick Scott and Bill Nelson? Damn, a lot happened yesterday.
- Borat went out campaigning ("do election tampering") for Trump on Jimmy Kimmel Live! last night.
- In the wake of the big Amazon announcement, how is the 7 train handling things?
- Wow, Vince Gilligan is apparently working on a Breaking Bad-related movie, though there are few details available right now.
- RIP to the UWS Lowe’s Home Improvement.
- New research is zeroing in on a biochemical basis for the placebo effect — possibly opening a Pandora’s box for Western medicine.
- Just think: any minute now, Donald Trump Jr. could be indicted by Mueller.
- In anticipation of his upcoming miniseries about the dramatic prison breakout at Clinton Correctional Facility, Ben Stiller gets the NY Times profile treatment.
- Does the Mexican-American community still love Morrissey?
- And finally, look at this creature:
Cute Trust Fall 😍🦁
📹: griffinfrenchie pic.twitter.com/vT1JpF8OwQ
— Cute Emergency (@CuteEmergency) November 7, 2018