- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Marketplace fired a reporter for pointing out in a personal blog post that Trump is a lying human paraquat.
- See all the rest of the artsy Beyonce pregnancy announcement photos.
- SCOTUS pick Neil Gorsuch was once the president and founder of the Fascism Forever club.
- A Manhattan pizzeria owner wants to give 100 immigrants part-time jobs.
- Democrats want the Pentagon to investigate the ties between national security adviser Mike Flynn and Russia Today.
- Trump is obsessed with the appearance of his staff, and yet dresses like a 13-year-old who just bought his first ill-fitting suit.
- Time dives into how President Bannon rose to power.
- John McCain called the Australian ambassador to try to help clean up Trump's mess.
- The Times has some tips on how to adjust your media diet to avoid news fatigue.
- How do you get a snake stuck in your ear?!?
- Stephen Colbert and Ricky Gervais debated the existence of God, if you're into that sort of thing.
- And finally, a beagle puppy scares the crap out of a cat:
Early Addition: How Steve Bannon Became The Most Powerful Monster In America
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: