- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- CNN has sued the Trump administration after Trump banished Jim Acosta from the White House grounds for an indefinite period.
- Garry Shandling's followup to The Larry Sanders Show was a 25-year weekly pickup basketball game—ESPN has an oral history of the secret tradition.
- A recording in which a member of the team who killed journalist Jamal Khashoggi instructed a superior over the phone to “tell your boss" is seen as strong evidence linking the assassination to Mohammed bin Salman. Of course, Trump's National Security Advisor John Bolton (who hasn't heard the recording) says it doesn't implicate MBS.
- The final season of Game Of Thrones will premiere in April.
- The Atlantic tries to figure out why younger people are having so much less sex these days.
- Monica Lewinsky wrote about why she participated in a new docuseries The Clinton Affair: "Reliving the events of 1998 was traumatic, yes—but also worth it, if it helps another young person avoid being 'That Woman'-ed."
- An Uber report suggests the city needs 100,000 to 200,000 e-bikes, or roughly 10 to 20 times the current Citi Bike fleet, for real cycling growth.
- NY Post lede of the day: "An elderly retired actress who was whacked on The Sopranos says being killed off on TV is nothing compared to the slow death she’s experiencing in her Upper East Side apartment."
- Trump is out of ideas and increasingly pathetic, according to writer David Roth: "He can’t care and he won’t work and he never tells the truth both because he doesn’t know it and is afraid to know it. There is no reason to ask him or anyone who works for him questions—a half-truth isn’t true enough and even a half-lie is still a lie, and they will never do better than either."
- The Times examines the Republicans' strategy to discredit the Florida recounts.
- NY Magazine has the definite story on how Larry Nassar got away with his crimes for so long, and it is devastating.
- Andy Warhol collaborators reflect back on working at The Factory.
- Can a Trump voter from West Virginia win the 2020 democratic primary? Almost certainly not.
- Another day, another new Toy Story 4 teaser, this time featuring new characters Ducky and Bunny, voiced by Jordan Peele & Keegan-Michael Key.
- And finally, humans are weird:
Stop making crazy noises human! 😆🐶
📹: niko_the_gsd_ pic.twitter.com/mILzYTMzq5
— Cute Emergency (@CuteEmergency) November 12, 2018