- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Lieutenant Governor candidate Tim Wu: "The New York Times is my BuzzFeed."
- Now David Chase can't stop talking about The Sopranos finale (and how he regrets being nice to journalists).
- Books aren't fact-checked, because books are filled with LIES.
- NYC Board of Elections changes nearly a dozen uptown poll sites (in 31 districts) days before primary.
- A man has been accused of repeatedly ejaculating in a coworker's coffee, in an apparent attempt to win her affections.
- Learn all about 'The Orthodox Hit Squad,' who deal with husbands who don't want to divorce their wives.
- This Great Dane ate 43 socks, is perfect.
- Find out whether you can go to jail for sharing those leaked celebrity nudes.
- Upper West Siders are upset by "gaudy" French doors and gas lamps at a new restaurant, because UWSers always need something to be upset about.
- And finally, watch as Lily the goat attempts to skateboard:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today