- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- The NY Post has the scoop of the year on Jill Abramson: "Finally, she took a few steps and threw back her head in frustration with a prolonged, guttural, 'Argh-ughhh-grrr.'"
- Working for Vice Media is not always the sex, journalism, and cocaine jamboree it's made out to be.
- A Pennsylvania man has been accused of stealing $350K worth of human skin.
- The next evolution in mom wine is just around the corner.
- Serious question: why don't women masturbate more?
- It's time to move to Sweden everybody.
- Another vote for Sweden: a Swedish artist is crowdsourcing $15 million to put a shack on the moon, for art.
- A check scammer was allegedly using stolen money to fund a sneaker obsession.
- Phil Collins came out of retirement to sing with a middle school band.
- A teenage girl allegedly jumped to her death because she was caught cheating.
- Iman Shumpert has a new music video and it ain't half bad.
- And finally, it's not everyday that one sees a goat riding on the back of a motorcycle:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today