- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- The NY Times fact-checks Trump's climate change skepticism/ignorance.
- Are empty storefronts a dark omen for the future of NYC?
- A New Jersey man, nay, hero named Mike Roman has eaten pizza every day since he was 4 years old.
- A Trump backer says it's a scary time in the world right now because women are placing hexes on Brett Kavanaugh.
- Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson are kaput.
- Video shows Republican Senator from Georgia David Purdue snatching a cellphone away from a college student who tried to ask him about gubernatorial candidate Brian Kemp's successful effort to disenfranchise 53,000 mostly African Americans and minority voters.
- Former CEO Andrew Mason on the rise and fall of Groupon.
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren took a DNA test proving her Native American ancestry—will Trump honor his pledge to donate a million dollars to the charity of her choice if she could prove her heritage?
- LOL nope: Trump of course denied he ever made that pledge, which is on video.
- Peter Dinklage talked to Vulture about his Hervé Villechaize movie, the weirdness of fame, and the fate of Tyrion Lannister.
- The US embassy in Australia accidentally sent out a photo of a cat in pajamas instead of a meeting invite.
- Here's how Newark has been transformed into Gotham City for the new "Joker" movie.
- And finally, how many Bernese Mountain dogs can you fit into a car?
I want them ALL
📹: bernese_jayla_summer pic.twitter.com/Kjk7FNKEik
— Cute Emergency (@CuteEmergency) October 15, 2018