- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Here's the incredible story of how a Texas oil heiress got scammed , and then seduced , by "Twitter’s most inept Trump-loving troll."
- Researchers found a network of fake Twitter accounts that have been spreading panic with misleading ‘breaking news alert’ posts—and keeping track of everyone who clicks.
- Vox counted down the 25 episodes that changed TV.
- Office chair racing is my new favorite sport.
- Brutal headline of the day: "23 Democrats Are Running for President. Do Any of Them Know What They’re Doing?"
- Netflix has renewed Russian Doll for season two.
- The New Republic analyzes Donald Trump's petulant reign.
- RIP Amazon Restaurants.
- Vulture has a perfect oral history of Vincent D’Onofrio’s "sugar water" scene from Men In Black.
- A Manhattan man walking his dog on a street near his Harlem apartment was shot in the leg by a gunman with a rifle and later died.
- The BBC thinks you should talk to strangers more, even though almost every subway interaction I've ever had contradicts that.
- Would you be a happier person if you lived in a McMansion? Probably not.
- And finally, this is the way I'd like to leave this mortal realm:
and now, puppies eating a baby pic.twitter.com/Hd8R7O4I3v
— jon rosenberg🤓✒ (@jonrosenberg) June 11, 2019