- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Five questions for a Washington Post reporter whose reactions to Sean Spicer's blathering became a meme.
- A "hot woman" responds to the man who publicly renounced hot women yesterday.
- In other news, we're on the brink of "thermonuclear war."
- Manhattan congresswomen Carol Maloney says her emails were hacked by Russia.
- Gay Chechens are being rounded up, tortured, and killed.
- Huma Abedin is only asking $2 million to write her tell-all.
- Construction dust at the Chelsea Hotel has tested positive for lead.
- Watch a woodpecker hitch a ride in Chicago.
- A pharmaceutical giant reportedly plotted to destroy a large quantity of cancer drugs in order to drive up prices.
- And finally, sometimes there's an owl in the house:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today