- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- MGM has purchased the rights to adapt a not-yet-written book by Ben Mezrich about the GameStop saga.
- Meanwhile, are bars of silver the new GameStonks?
- Evan Rachel Wood and several other women are accusing Marilyn Manson of years of abuse.
- If you have a QR code tattoo, does the "meaning" change depending on what it's linked to?
- The architect behind the George W. Bush presidential library thinks Trump Tower deserves landmark status.
- Tom Brady: just a hatable guy!
- Taraji P. Henson doesn't appreciate the "thumb thugs" offering criticism from behind their little screens.
Early Addition: Hey Man, Let Me Scan Your QR Code Tattoo
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: