- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Donald “no dealings with Russia” Trump has done a lot of real estate business in New York and elsewhere with Russian mobsters and shady oligarchs.
- Bob Dylan will finally pick up his Nobel Prize.
- In the most Vice article of the day, Vice asked people what they learned from writing porn.
- Aaron Sorkin is possibly going to write a really didactic comic book movie.
- Amber Coffman made a statement about leaving the Dirty Projectors.
- Jared Kushner can’t even be corrupt successfully.
- This video of a man sculpting a laser cut Vin Diesel in a ham and cheese sandwich is the most beautiful thing you'll see today.
- The American justice system could learn a lot from the British: a woman in England was arrested for blasting Ed Sheeran's music.
- Ronaldo was honored with the funniest bronze statue of all time.
- Rolling Stone catches up with the kid from Damn Daniel one year later.
- Pitchfork has a list of the 50 best BritPop albums because they want you to fight someone today.
- And finally, this guilty German Shepherd can't hide his shame:
Early Addition: Hero Cops Arrest Woman For Blasting Ed Sheeran
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: