- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- A week of Fox News transcripts show how the network is working overtime to undermine Special Counsel Robert Mueller.
- The Russian bots are also doing their part.
- Security at the NYC marathon is going to be heightened in the wake of Tuesday's terrorist attack on the West Side Highway.
- A heroic woman on horseback rescued some "adorable" kittens that were left by the side of the road in Florida.
- Okay, this is a serious contender for the best NYC Halloween costume last night.
- The NY Times looks at the Democratic Party's troubling leadership vacuum and identity crisis.
- Whoopi Goldberg is back with her special line of holiday sweaters.
- Dave Grohl dressed up as David Letterman to host Jimmy Kimmel's show, and did a Frozen/Metallica mash-up with Kristen Bell.
- Read the "sticky, untold story of Cinnabon."
- What dark Illuminati secrets are hiding within and beneath Denver International Airport?
- And here's everything wrong with Guardians of the Galaxy, Volume 2, because every in the galaxy is a critic:
Early Addition: Here's The Best NYC Halloween Costume From Last Night
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: