- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- Bill Murray might be dating Jenny Lewis.
- Lyft will pick you up in a Delorean for "Back To The Future Day" or something.
- Australian cops also created their own Hoverboard Unit in honor of the occasion which, you know, isn't a real thing.
- The NY Times has a profile of master interviewer Terry Gross.
- Uber wants to expand upstate.
- An asteroid might hit the Earth on Halloween, which certainly sounds spooky.
- No, the Dalai Lama probably didn't go on a date, despite what your mom says.
- A new study finds that green public housing may help with child asthma.
- If you haven't been keeping up with the Theranos blood-testing controversy, here's a good summation of what's been happening.
- The New Yorker goes long on how the Internet has changed bullying.
- And finally, this bulldog puppy doesn't understand this liquid substance falling from the sky:
Early Addition: Has Back To The Future Day Gotten Too Commercial?
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: