- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Do you get the "tingles" from ASMR videos?
- Cindy McCain apparently falsely accused a woman of child trafficking in a Phoenix airport.
- Former NY Times editor Jill Abramson says she is reviewing passages in her new book after being accused of plagiarism.
- The Ringer looks at how the NY Times Cooking has become the best comment section on the Internet (but better than the Gothamist comments? Come on.)
- Officials in the city of Sandusky, Ohio, have decided that the city will no longer observe Columbus Day as a holiday, switching it for Election Day.
- Summerhill bar in Crown Heights is rebranding as OBK.
- Check out some awesome photos by Bronx-based street photographer Clay Benskin.
- A yeshiva located in upstate New York was set on fire and swastikas were spray painted on the building.
- Motown has announced the release of You're The Man, Marvin Gaye’s scrapped follow-up to 1971 classic What’s Going On.
- Gucci has apologized after a blackface backlash over its $890 black "Balaclava knit top.”
- And finally, we can all learn a lot about conflict resolution from these two:
Feuds can be solvedpic.twitter.com/JwJgTKCAUp
— Alfons López Tena #FBPE (@alfonslopeztena) February 3, 2019