- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Sorry, no, it's still not totally safe to visit your vaccinated grandparents, NPR says.
- Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg likes scooters.
- Hachette fired the last remaining editor in mainstream publishing who would put out books by people in the Trump orbit.
- A Canadian college continued using recorded lectures by a professor after he died of COVID-19 — without telling students he was dead.
- The New Yorker plans to put a crossword puzzle in the print edition every week.
- The Wall Street Journal has tips for those of you night owls with 9-to-5 jobs who'd prefer to work from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Did you spot the Space Force flag at the Super Bowl last night?
- Embrace the week like the goose embraces its cat:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all