- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- The biggest threat to the "Atheist Movement"? Misogyny.
- Adorable grandmas keep mistakenly tagging themselves as "Grandmaster Flash" on Facebook.
- Some people are still pretty adamantly defending Ray Rice.
- David Letterman loves when Billy Eichner yells at him.
- Did a time-traveller go back in time to make John Lennon do the Ice Bucket Challenge?
- Politicians want parking violations to be suspended on 9/11.
- The Simpsons might be killing Krusty.
- This man is very certain that men should proudly use tote bags.
- R.I.P. world’s tallest doggy.
- And finally, this adorable kitten makes quacking noises whenever its human coughs:
Early Addition: Grandmas Keep Tagging Themselves As "Grandmaster Flash" On Facebook
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: