- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Great news: now that you can once again download Google Maps for your iPhone, we are all freed from the tyranny of Apple Maps.
- Judge denies claims that a man was overcharged at the Hustler Club.
- Check out the trailer for Pacific Rim, the best-looking monster vs. robots movie we're seen in awhile.
- Jimmy Fallon broke out his Bob Dylan impression last night to perform "Jingle Bells, Batman Smells."
- Big East basketball-only teams are splitting off from the rest of the conference.
- Hastings-on-Hudson are considering shooting deer with contraceptives.
- A middle aged man collapsed and died while attempted to dance to "Gangnam Style."
- A precocious Muslim 4th grader wrote a letter to Santa thanking him for giving other kids presents to kids.
- A thief stole a statue of Jesus from a church in Williamsburg.
- Mandy Patinkin discussed his beard on The Colbert Report.
- And finally, it's time for a monkey cannonball contest:
Early Addition: Google Maps App Returns To The iPhone
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: