- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Nobody wants to do business with the Trumps anymore, but until Trump gets "removed from office," the government will have to keep paying for Secret Service officers to stay at his hotels.
- Is it time to ditch the cloth mask for something medical-grade?
- Joanne Rogers, the saintly widow of Mr. Fred Rogers, has died at 92.
- You know the actor Rob Gough? Me neither, but he's apparently successful enough that he just spent a record $5.2 million on a Mickey Mantle baseball card.
- The subjects of the 7 & Up series want to continue on with 70 & Up in a few years, despite the recent death of longtime director Michael Apted.
- Amazon and the Big Five publishing houses are being sued for price-fixing in the ebooks market.
- Emma Watson will play Miss Trunchbull in a new Netflix adaptation of Matilda.
- Barneys is reopening today as some kind of store-within-a-store at Saks Fifth Avenue.
- Don't give in to toxic positivity!
Early Addition: Get That Toxic Positivity Outta Here
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: