- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Trump talked to the NY Post about his latest troubles, but the most interesting detail is that he "sees sleep as a waste of time" and is invigorated by fighting Democrats: “It must be a personality defect.”
- Trump can't stop, won't stop openly telling the presidents of Ukraine and China to investigate Joe Biden, his political rival.
- Trump is dragging Pence into his mess: "Trump involved Pence in efforts to pressure Ukraine’s leader, though officials say vice president was unaware of allegations in whistleblower complaint."
- Billie Eilish's gravity-defying rotating performance of "Bad Guy" on SNL this weekend was pretty neat—here's how they pulled it off.
- Check out the trailer for Clint Eastwood's next film, Richard Jewell.
- Dozens of staffers at Sports Illustrated are expected to be laid off this week.
- What is life like without men? The women of the tiny Estonian island of Kihnu are finding out.
- Should Twitter ban Trump?
- Researchers have discovered the tallest known tree in the Amazon.
- The town of Garfield, New Jersey has a feral cat problem.
- RIP Kim Shattuck, lead singer/songwriter of The Muffs.
- And finally, stop embarrassing me mom!
Early Addition: Trump Reprises His Perfect Impeachable Offense On Live TV
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: