- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Those rescued subway goats from earlier this week are doing just fine.
- Watch Sharon Van Etten perform LCD Soundsystem's classic "New York I Love You But You're Bringing Me Down" with an orchestra in a Nilsson-worthy arrangement.
- The Times writes about how Trump became nothing more than a two-bit wannabe gangster: "Trump was surrounded by these people. Being raised in that environment, it was normalized to him."
- Pop star Sia said she had terrible diarrhea after meeting Trump, and who could blame her.
- Indicted Rep. Duncan Hunter is now blaming his wife for his alleged campaign fund abuses, saying she was the one handling his finances.
- Sony has admitted to releasing fake Michael Jackson songs on one of his posthumous albums.
- Some Fox News employees are just starting to figure out they work for a propagandist machine.
- Would you drink artificial whiskey?
- Listen to Paul Simon's reworked version of his classic "Can't Run But."
- And finally, huskies make for pretty good alarm clocks:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today