- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- A pair of White House officials apparently gave Devin Nunes those intelligence reports about Trump being "incidentally" spied on (also...it turns out Trump's team wasn't being monitored, foreigners were just talking about them).
- Is this backhoe-themed theme park New Jersey's best kept secret?
- Revered editor Nan Talese discusses working her way through the Publishing Boys' Club with Vanity Fair.
- Florida woman tells cops "don’t worry about it” in regards to her dead boyfriend's body.
- Biggest ‘thanks, Obama’ EVER: "FBI Director James Comey attempted to go public as early as the summer of 2016 with information on Russia's campaign to influence the presidential election, but Obama administration officials blocked him from doing so."
- George W. Bush reportedly said of Trump's inauguration: "That was some weird shit."
- The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon's head writer is leaving.
- After threatening cuts, Cuomo agrees to maintain daily prison visitation.
- Joss Whedon is reportedly in talks to helm DC's Batgirl movie.
- Indecipherable medical bills are one of the reasons health care costs so much.
- Wired looks at the flourishing of anger-driven humor in the Trump era.
- Trump declared war on the Freedom Caucus, I'm sure that'll go well.
- Mike Pence refuses to eat alone with a woman who isn't his wife, and yes, people have some issues with this, to put it mildly.
- And finally, this cat broke after its doggy sibling got a haircut:
Early Addition: Florida Woman Tells Cops To Chill About Dead Boyfriend's Body
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: