- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Office landlords known it's still a renters market out there.
- It seems that filmmakers are very fond of killing off Steve Buscemi.
- DSK's lawyers have subpoenaed the Sofitel Hotel for evidence in the sexual assault civil suit against him.
- Starz will be making a sexy show about the "raucous youth" of Leonardo da Vinci.
- Former employees are suing the Waldorf-Astoria for age, race and tipping-related discrimination.
- Maury is looking for kidnapped sex slave escapees.
- A woman and her inmate boyfriend were caught getting lucky on the back of a work-release program bus...while another inmate watched their infant daughter.
- Senate Majority leader Dean Skelos castigated "the Alec Baldwins of the world" while continuing to oppose the "millionaires tax."
- And finally, it's baby goat playtime time!
Early Addition: Finally, A Sexy Show About Renaissance Men
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: