- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Henry Cavill is reportedly hanging up the red cape and won't star as Superman again.
- Check out the first trailer for the Coen Brothers' western anthology film, The Ballad Of Buster Scruggs.
- The FDA says teen use of Juul and other e-cigarettes has reached “an epidemic proportion" and are moving to crack down on them.
- Curtis Ingraham wants people to know that his sister, the right-wing Fox News host Laura Ingraham, is a hate-filled "hypocrite."
- Trump's name is plastered on a golf course, a carousel and two ice skating rinks in NYC, and it's hurting business.
- Stephen Miller's former rabbi excoriated him and the Trump administration during a Rosh Hashanah sermon: “The actions that you now encourage President Trump to take make it obvious to me that you didn’t get my or our Jewish message. That notion is completely antithetical to everything I know about Judaism, Jewish law and Jewish values."
- A motorist and his passenger were killed in a single-car wreck on Long Island after the car plowed into a gas station fuel pump and burst into flames.
- David Simon returned to Twitter with a message for Jack Dorsey: "You gutless, cheese-eating, back-dooring fuckbonnet."
- Think twice next time before you bite your nails.
- And finally, did I say you could stop? No I did not:
me not wanting the attention to stop
: 📹 bernesebentley pic.twitter.com/c4zTbHmcOf
— Cute Emergency (@CuteEmergency) September 11, 2018