- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Museums across the world are collecting signs from the Women's March.
- Move over, Pizza Rat, there's yet another stupid, desperate piece of content about an animal eating pizza.
- This is depressing: according to a new study, 41% of men aged 18-24 say that a woman who is drunk and wearing a short skirt is "totally or partially to blame" if they are sexually assaulted.
- Actors were reportedly hired for some Trump campaign events.
- Fathers were left all alone to take care of their kids on Saturday while their wives went to the Women's March, and guess what? The Times is ON IT.
- Philip Roth nails Trump: "I’ve been a Roosevelt Democrat ever since. I found much that was alarming about being a citizen during the tenures of Richard Nixon and George W. Bush. But, whatever I may have seen as their limitations of character or intellect, neither was anything like as humanly impoverished as Trump is: ignorant of government, of history, of science, of philosophy, of art, incapable of expressing or recognizing subtlety or nuance, destitute of all decency, and wielding a vocabulary of seventy-seven words that is better called Jerkish than English.”
- Boerum Hill residents say they are paying $1K a year to sit on their stoops.
- Sprint has bought a 33% stake in Tidal.
- M Night Shyamalan wants to make an Unbreakable sequel.
- The U.S. Department of Defense is now subtweeting Trump.
- Mike Pence calls his wife "Mother" in front of legislators.
- Trump’s rambling, self-centered remarks at CIA headquarters have deeply offended some in the intelligence community.
- And finally, this puppy is very good at digging, A+ digging:
Early Addition: Fathers Forced To Be Parents After Wives Leave For Women's March
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: