- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Now the new thing is to use gyms as illegal after-hours bars.
- A Michigan cop was suspended for driving a truck with the Confederate flag through an anti-Trump rally (while swilling Bud Light).
- The Simpsons is sad about its Trump prediction.
- Here's an interview with a NYC protester whose sign went viral.
- John Catsimatidis is thinking about running for mayor again next year.
- You cant say no to the Beauty and the Beast (trailer).
- Facebook is too cowardly to combat fake news, which is more-often-than-not from conservative news sources.
- Trump's surrogates have already started threatening reporters and politicians.
- Is the core of the Democrats' message fundamentally flawed?
- Vanity Fair argues that the best way to hurt Trump may be through "ratings."
- Reports of hate crimes have increased to levels worse than post-9/11 since the election.
- Sixteen esteemed writers reflect on the election and "Trump's America."
- And finally, Buzz the boxer really wants his own trampoline:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today